The second reason I am noticing the fast pace of the calendar is that I am teaching and have so much I want to cover, yet feel that with all the extra school events of the season that I am losing ground. But we will keep plugging away and hoping that by the last day, we have all our projects done. We are writing a book to be published, making flavored cooking oil for gifts for parents, making Christmas cards for the whole staff, and building a model of our dream school, plus all the regular stuff that one is supposed to be learning. Oh well... it will not be a dull two weeks! Bring it on!
Friday, December 7, 2012
Where Is This Month Going?
The second reason I am noticing the fast pace of the calendar is that I am teaching and have so much I want to cover, yet feel that with all the extra school events of the season that I am losing ground. But we will keep plugging away and hoping that by the last day, we have all our projects done. We are writing a book to be published, making flavored cooking oil for gifts for parents, making Christmas cards for the whole staff, and building a model of our dream school, plus all the regular stuff that one is supposed to be learning. Oh well... it will not be a dull two weeks! Bring it on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment