Friday, August 10, 2012

25th Anniversary: Day 2

Last night, we had our opening worship and praise service to celebrate our 25th year! It was such a wonderful time of thanking God for all that He has done and to look forward with expectation to what the next 25 years holds!
Today's agenda is jammed packed with all kinds of activities, assemblies, and formal ceremonies.
I am actually taking two outfits to school, to be comfortable at the three main events I am playing a part in.  I will get to act like a tree for part of the day.. so I have on a green shirt and brown trousers (It is not good to mention that you wore pants this morning with all the British folk around.)  But for the formal service I will be wearing a traditional Nepali out fit: Sulwar kurta.
Tonight we have a talent show that is rumored to
be the best show in town this weekend! So it is a full on day, today. Join us in praising the Lord for all His goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment