Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Busy Day For Someone Not Yet "Working"!

Friday was an amazingly busy day. It started off with a PTA meeting at 8:10, and a quick stop at Primary Assembly to see the guest speaker, but  I had to leave the meeting early at 9:30 to attend a school leaders meeting, which went to 1 PM, which I had to duck out for to get to my LOP class.  At 2 PM I gulped down my lunch and then went to observe the reading buddy program and watched the end of school day line up.  At 3 PM, I attended a prayer meeting with my sending group over by my house and then a couple of us decided to go out for dinner. After dinner, I stopped off at home to pick up my flat mate and we headed off to a girl's night movie at another teacher's house.  We did not stay for the whole movie (I had seen it before, plus the electricity went off in her neighborhood causing everyone to crowd around her laptop to finish the movie) and I got home about 9PM. For someone who is JUST suppose to be learning language... I sure was busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment