The first day of school started very quietly. The students and parents were very subdued due to the bandha happening, so it was very calm. I actually stood at the foot of the lane leading up to the school just to keep a watch out and greeting students.
Throughout the day I went around to classes to snap photos between my language classes, which started up again after four days of break. ( Boy, was I rusty.) It was nice to get into most of the classes today.
We have about an hour left on this, the first day and God gets all the glory! The classes are going well and everyone is following the schedule, with only a feel glitches here and there. Most of the students were able to get to school on time and the others showed up after the bandha was over. We have one more day of bandha, so keep those prayers going! What a wonderful start to the school year!
Throughout the day I went around to classes to snap photos between my language classes, which started up again after four days of break. ( Boy, was I rusty.) It was nice to get into most of the classes today.
We have about an hour left on this, the first day and God gets all the glory! The classes are going well and everyone is following the schedule, with only a feel glitches here and there. Most of the students were able to get to school on time and the others showed up after the bandha was over. We have one more day of bandha, so keep those prayers going! What a wonderful start to the school year!
No comments:
Post a Comment