Thursday, August 16, 2012

First Chapel

Today, Thursday, God gifted me with a chapel slot! I am so excited. I will be speaking on the school Bible theme this year, which is Is. 61v1-3. I will be talking about the first verse...in particular about proclaiming the Good News to the poor.  The Lord just laid out the whole thing for me as I was praying about it and I am looking forward to sharing the stories He has given me.  I am quite happy about this opportunity...it is a very special gift from the Lord!  

2 comments:

  1. The chapel went well...I think.. As I was telling the story, I noticed that all the kids eyes were glued to the front. So I think they were really listening. At the end of the lesson, I asked the kids to join me in a song... the BIBLE. I started to sing and only about 25% of the students and staff joined me! I was shocked! That is a christian classic! Wonders never crease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably have a lot of songs to teach them. CEF here we come!

    ReplyDelete