Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My First 100!

On Tuesday, I finally got my first 100 in script class! I completed the assignment and got it returned with NO red marks! I was amazed! I am usually forgetting some jot or tittle... but this time.... NO RED MARKS!  I actually danced out of the class and seeing my conversation teacher, beamed," I got a 100!" She laughed with me...I think it was with me...now I am not so sure.  Hmmm!?
Anyways my script teacher wrote a very long note on my paper, "ekdam ramro chha! Keep up the good work! Well done!" She was relieved too!  Until...I told her that I was going to send my paper to my mother and ask her to put it on the fridge at home... then she just looked puzzled. Oh well! I am still happy that finally I was able to write something and do it correctly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment