Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Relief and Joy!

Today I am RELIEVED that I was able to get pages added to my passport without a hassle ('without a hassle' does not included the fact that I had to get a taxi clear across town and back again). And the JOY was that while I was waiting for my appointment, I wandered into a store and there was MILO on the shelf! I have been looking for it everywhere. But this was the first time I actually found it. I actually saw the Milo cereal first and thought... surely they have the  milo drink. ( My back up plan was to buy the cereal, soak it with milk, and then just drink the milk...the British and their loose tea must be wearing off on me) So I looked around and there it was!  I was so giddy!  Oh the joy!
So I am having a milo tonight!

Now, if I could just find Spam! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure those who haven't been there understand the JOY of MILO. i would probably like some this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have decided that I will not find Spam in this country as it is actually quite expensive. That plus the fact that Tulip products seem to have the monopoly on the store shelves. So I will have to wait for my breakfast of Spam and sweet potato with a side of milo.

    ReplyDelete