Some of you have asked me if I have a job title yet? The answer is 'Yes'. I am Phil... I fill in here and then I fill in there. It has been an interesting beginning.
I actually have a sign on my door that says Primary Principal... but there is a sign above mine that states that another person is Primary Principal also. So there is still some confusion. I will eventually step up into the title but not until next school year.
I was introduced to the primary staff as a vice principal of the whole school, however there is another person, in an office around the corner from mine, who has that title on his door.
I have been called the admissions person..but won't actually been doing that until the present one leaves in October and then there is no work for me to actually do until December when admissions is open again.
I have started working with a group of badeshis, who are setting up a new school in the west, as an educational consultant. That started this past week, so still getting a feel for that.
It also sounds like I may become the G2 teacher for a while in Term 2. Please pray for a qualified teacher to hear the call and answer!
So when I am asked my name at school, I also say, "My name is Phil, but my parents call me Gretchen."
Just keeping it lively!
And when I get an actual job here, I'll let you all know!
I actually have a sign on my door that says Primary Principal... but there is a sign above mine that states that another person is Primary Principal also. So there is still some confusion. I will eventually step up into the title but not until next school year.
I was introduced to the primary staff as a vice principal of the whole school, however there is another person, in an office around the corner from mine, who has that title on his door.
I have been called the admissions person..but won't actually been doing that until the present one leaves in October and then there is no work for me to actually do until December when admissions is open again.
I have started working with a group of badeshis, who are setting up a new school in the west, as an educational consultant. That started this past week, so still getting a feel for that.
It also sounds like I may become the G2 teacher for a while in Term 2. Please pray for a qualified teacher to hear the call and answer!
So when I am asked my name at school, I also say, "My name is Phil, but my parents call me Gretchen."
Just keeping it lively!
And when I get an actual job here, I'll let you all know!
No comments:
Post a Comment