Boy, I forgot what it is like to work your mind in problem solving and building relationships all day long. I am wiped out. I am just glad it is the weekend and I can be numb for a while.
It has been good to get back into working..and having a bit of a break from language, but I know that I am going to have to jump back into it all in two days. So I am going adventuring today for a bit, then get some Nepali language studying done so that I can sound like I know what I am talking about in LOP on Tuesday.
I guess I have a question..can the brain actually cramp?
It has been good to get back into working..and having a bit of a break from language, but I know that I am going to have to jump back into it all in two days. So I am going adventuring today for a bit, then get some Nepali language studying done so that I can sound like I know what I am talking about in LOP on Tuesday.
I guess I have a question..can the brain actually cramp?
No comments:
Post a Comment