Saturday, August 18, 2012

Cooking in Another Country

Sooooo... I saw this recipe in a magazine and thought... I can make this!  It was a scrambled egg wrapped in bacon.  I went to the fridge... no bacon, but I had frozen smoked ham.. that was close enough. So I thawed that and cut it in strips. Then I went looking for a muffin tin...maybe the neighbor had one... She did! I quickly went to buy some eggs... because we were out.  And finally got everything together... and the power goes out.. So had to wait....and wait...and wait. Finally four hours later... able to create it all in the tin... and turn on the oven. Only to find out that it is not really an oven as much as a grill. Needless to say.. when I finally got them "broiled", I thought.. I need to get a picture of this. They got eaten!

No comments:

Post a Comment