Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Only Three More Weeks!

This week has been one of those down weeks. It is when you get into the routine of things, the newness has worn off, and you are wondering what are we learning here? I know that learning is still going on...but 'mama said there would be days like this'.
Then as I was doing some lesson planning yesterday, I realized I only have three more weeks in the term and I have some much I want to cover! Yikes! So today I am full of thoughts about how to fit it all in. The little ditty, 'You get what you get and you don't throw a fit' was the first thing that came to mind in my early morning panic. I guess I teach what I've planned and if I do not fit it all in.. there is always next term.
(Rumor has it that there is a teacher for the next term, who can finish out the year, but I may have to teach the first month or so, while he do orientation).
Just pray for me as I finish up, that I do it well and with God's leading. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment