I realized that today was already the 2nd of November and I had not written a blog in this most wonderful of months. What is going on with that!?
Anyways... I could use some super powers this week...Why?
On Monday I step into the classroom for the next seven weeks. As I looked over the curriculum today, I was a bit overwhelmed with the whole idea of teaching again, but I serve a God who has the power to make all things possible. So I keep plodding my way though the guides and all the paper work remembering that it is a privilege to be a part of these kids' educational journey. Thank you Lord!
So this weekend I'm gearing up to be very busy getting prepped for class
AND
I'm also setting up for the VBS we are doing all week as part of our SEW. We are doing the Group study on Daniel called Babylon. I am in charge of the marketplace, which is all of the crafts! You know how much I love crafting. I am really surprised I still have hair. But I think that students will have a good time and I am praying that the Lord's presence and glory is felt and seen in all that we do and say. Join me in praying.
So bring on the weekend... and the week!
I think I am going to need a cape!
Anyways... I could use some super powers this week...Why?
On Monday I step into the classroom for the next seven weeks. As I looked over the curriculum today, I was a bit overwhelmed with the whole idea of teaching again, but I serve a God who has the power to make all things possible. So I keep plodding my way though the guides and all the paper work remembering that it is a privilege to be a part of these kids' educational journey. Thank you Lord!
So this weekend I'm gearing up to be very busy getting prepped for class
AND
I'm also setting up for the VBS we are doing all week as part of our SEW. We are doing the Group study on Daniel called Babylon. I am in charge of the marketplace, which is all of the crafts! You know how much I love crafting. I am really surprised I still have hair. But I think that students will have a good time and I am praying that the Lord's presence and glory is felt and seen in all that we do and say. Join me in praying.
So bring on the weekend... and the week!
I think I am going to need a cape!
No comments:
Post a Comment