I am actually writing this blog from school as I have time before all the parents swim in for our Parent Night. I really did not have a lot to do, which was nice...until about two hours ago when it was realized that one of the teachers was out sick. The TA can run the class meeting, but I have been asked to step in as support, which I am very willing to do. So I am the Phil, the TA tonight!
(It is also good for me to be in this class, as I might be taking over as a permanent sub for a term or two. Please pray about this...we need a G2 teacher!)
My other responsibility tonight is to direct the short security skit that I wrote for the program. I did it in the form of the airline's safety routine. All the stewards are dressed in black with orange neckties and most of them have the actions down...Hope it goes well.
One hour 'til show time!
(It is also good for me to be in this class, as I might be taking over as a permanent sub for a term or two. Please pray about this...we need a G2 teacher!)
My other responsibility tonight is to direct the short security skit that I wrote for the program. I did it in the form of the airline's safety routine. All the stewards are dressed in black with orange neckties and most of them have the actions down...Hope it goes well.
One hour 'til show time!
Just to let you know... the whole evening went well! Thanks for the prayers.
ReplyDelete