Another 4th!
Well...
I didn't get to the US Embassy party. It was pretty rainy and church went an hour longer with it being the first Saturday of the month.. so I went out to eat (Chinese) with a Nepali family and then went over to their place to work on a puzzle. For dinner,Bi (meaning my younger brother), decided to BBQ chicken and kept saying,
"Thank you America for BBQ!"
His own marinade was a mix of US and Nepali and it was very good. To the BBQ we added my favorite Newari food which is a rice floured crepe with meat and scrambled egg. Stephanie, a college student who is visiting for a month and I added cheese and ketchup... Hey, we're American!... and it was a meal fit for a king!
We had an enjoying evening sitting around talking about ministry and politics before donning helmets, hopping on a motorcycle to race the raindrops, to eventually arrive back at my old place... so I could feed the dogs.
God Bless America..again!
No comments:
Post a Comment