Tuesday, July 9, 2013

SIDEWALKS!?

Today as I was walking to work, I noticed the main street now has sidewalks! I was so amazed that I hopped up on one...yes, hopped is the correct word as the curb is about a foot high...and sallied forth, right past the school drive. It was such a joy to be off the muddy street that I did not even realize that I had walked on, forgetting to turn up to the school. When I got to the goat shed I realized that I had walked too far. But no fear, I turned around to walk back on the sidewalk to the right road, keeping my feet high and dry!

paving stones
where the sidewalk ends?!
it's the little things in life that make the difference.




2 comments:

  1. NO WAY!!!!!!!!! That's so exciting! FINALLY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for sidewalks. Now we can read things from "where the sidewalk ends". And they are decorative as well.

    ReplyDelete