Monday, July 29, 2013

My TV Channels

I don't have a TV, but then when you have a great picture window like I do and you arrange your living room furniture correctly, you can have quite a few channels to watch depending on where you sit in the room.  So I was watching the sunset channel the other night and caught this on film.

Someone had asked me one time if I could see the sunset and I replied that I could in my new place. It had been a long while since I had seen the sun set, what with all the rain and clouds. So I decided to capture this one the other night while I had the chance. Film never does a sunset justice!

Of course, some of you may be looking at this photo and thinking,,, this looks more like a curb appeal show in the before mode. Nope, this is my sunset channel complete with construction.

I have another channel that is called, " The Brick House" It is the saga of a family and their coming and goings from their brick house. I do have a couple of construction channels and another one on agriculture and growing corn. There is also a "Who's Who at the Diner" show that I watch. On Mondays the Ambulance guys arrive in mass at the local dive, to eat, not rescue a diner.

So I have a lot to watch! Never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment