| The two open windows on the second floor are in my living room |
Here are some more photos of the new place. I took photos
from the outside today because I was missing a key, which I now have. I was able to get the neighbors to open the
door, so that I could get up to my second floor flat. I did introduce myself to
Raj, before going upstairs to see if the carpet had been installed. It was! But
I forgot to take a photo of it while there.
| I am the second floor, which is partially hidden by a shed in front. |
I took a friend down there to show her where my house was.
She was very impressed with the area and the place. But then after looking
around, she nodded at the field in front of my place and laughed, “If they ever
burn this field, you will be a very happy camper.” I looked into the field and
saw what she meant! I don’t think they will burn it there. It will disappear
some night and get burned elsewhere. But never a dull view wherever you look
around here!
so what was in the field? A dead animal or what.
ReplyDelete