This has been a long week and I am quite tired...mentally! So I actually slept in until 5:45 this morning. It was the sound of the raindrops drumming on my stove exhaust pipe that woke me. I forgot to close the kitchen door to muffle the sound. I probably could have slept right up to my alarm at 6, I am that tired. So we will see.
The good news is that over the night the load shedding schedule changed and we are down to only 27 hours a week with no power!!! I was quite pleased. Not sure how long it will last, but with all the rain this year, hoping it goes for a while.
With the added power, I plan to go home tonight and ....go to bed early!
The good news is that over the night the load shedding schedule changed and we are down to only 27 hours a week with no power!!! I was quite pleased. Not sure how long it will last, but with all the rain this year, hoping it goes for a while.
With the added power, I plan to go home tonight and ....go to bed early!
No comments:
Post a Comment