| Finished packets |
| one line of cards |
| working my fingers to the bone |
| the hall all set up |
This morning I was in a bit of a quandary! Do I work at the office and get my curriculum and lesson planning done or do I go home and pack? What to do?
So I decided to go to work. BUT instead of working on my things...I helped the Admin Staff collate 1000 packets of flashcards for EQUIP. These are flashcards that the teachers trainers hand out to teachers in our training school as a resource. Each summer the staff is called upon to help put these packets together for the upcoming year. This year the EQUIP team strategically planned a training for this week, so I joined the staff to help put all these cards together. I helped out today,(maybe got 12 -15 packets done) which is the last day of three days. But it is back breaking work and my fingers have blisters.
A huge bunch of kudos to our Admin staff and team for completing 100 packets!
Many hands make light work!
So I decided to go to work. BUT instead of working on my things...I helped the Admin Staff collate 1000 packets of flashcards for EQUIP. These are flashcards that the teachers trainers hand out to teachers in our training school as a resource. Each summer the staff is called upon to help put these packets together for the upcoming year. This year the EQUIP team strategically planned a training for this week, so I joined the staff to help put all these cards together. I helped out today,(maybe got 12 -15 packets done) which is the last day of three days. But it is back breaking work and my fingers have blisters.
A huge bunch of kudos to our Admin staff and team for completing 100 packets!
Many hands make light work!
No comments:
Post a Comment