Friday, July 26, 2013

Last of the Stuff

So for those of you following my saga of living in two houses at one time.. I think I am totally out of the old place!  Today the last of the stuff that needed to be picked up by others or transfered to the another house, was collected and moved. So now the house I was house-sitting for six months is me-free and in the process of being made ready for the former house dwellers.  It must of been quite a sight for two foreign women to be riding through the streets of the hood with a net bag of books and a room divider used to keep a young child or a dog from entering an area of a house! At one point I said to my friend driving, "Maybe I should be scooping up people off the street with this netting." She replied, " Only small ones"   Which was probably a good idea since the poor scooter was having trouble making it over the sleeping policemen! So I settled for trying to catch fish in the large, deep potholes filled with water that we had to dodge instead.

Anyways everything is cleaned out to make way for the returning family. Just need to keep the dog feed until next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment