Thursday, July 18, 2013

Who Says You Can Teach a Dog New Tricks?!

I think that my dog, Noah is teaching my dog sitting canine, Nim, bad habits.  Noah likes to jump up walls and walk along the top of them. I have been trying to get Noah not to do that by letting him out the gate more often. However, today as I was sitting up in the living room, surveying my yard and watching the dogs interact with a dog outside the fence...nicely for a change... Noah jumped up. Nim watched and approached the wall a couple times, but chickened out. Actually he could not work out the footing. Which is a good thing, but I was afraid of Noah's bad habits rubbing off on Nim, because just this morning I saw a pillow in the downstairs bedroom that had been ripped up and the stuffing scattered around. This is a Noah trait also,but only Nim is in that room.. Hmmm!?


No comments:

Post a Comment