Monday, September 17, 2012

Off to Trishuli

So the plan is that, Tuesday morning, I leave for the northern town of Trishuli with an EQUIP team. It has been raining for almost 32 hours straight  though and I am a bit nervous about the roads and whether we can actually make it through. There are been some major landslides this week, with all the rain. So I will know more when I get to school in the morning. Maybe I will get another day of language learning under my belt.

Either way I am excited about working with the EQUIP team and the local school. And of course, if I go, I will have tons of photos to share - they might all be of rain and foggy windows but I will try.

It was been very cold (72') today. Everyone at school was breaking out the jeans and jumpers. I even got out my winter crocs. All the dampness has cooled it down. So I am making soup for dinner. Need to stay warm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment