I have returned from Trishuli and it was an adventure! I was on the edge of my seat for most of the ride home...not because of the sheer thousand foot drops on the narrow, twisty road that we kept climbing up and up on. Nor was it because of the huge buses barreling down that narrow, twisty road and focusing us over to the very edge of those thousand foot drops. Nor was it because of the streams that had washed out the narrow road that we had to ford or the landslides that we bounced six inches off our seats driving through! No, the reason that I was on the edge of my seat the whole four hours home was because my seat mate did not close her water bottle lid tight before she tossed it on to our seat and the water soaked all but the edge of my seat!
But home I have arrived... and I have about 400 photos to go through. So it may be a while. But it was a wonderful experience.
But home I have arrived... and I have about 400 photos to go through. So it may be a while. But it was a wonderful experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment