Friday, September 14, 2012

List of Things to Do


Invitations
In the midst of parent/teacher interviews and all seems to be going well. I have been keeping busy with my numerous projects:

  •  I got the shirts done for the Wave2012 social. (See photo). I really do not know how Julie McCoy did all she needed to do on the Love Boat as Social Director.
  •  I feel well prepared for chapel today.. I am teaching on Is. 61 - setting the captives free. I am using the conversion stories of Jacob DeShazer of the Dolittle Raiders and Mitsou Fuchido.  (Look them up if you don't know the history). It is a powerful story of the Word of God setting free the captives.
  • I am facilitating the Leadership Team meeting today. That should be fun ...first time as the new kid on the block.
  • I need to plan my section of the whole staff meeting for Monday. 
  • I am the point person for the self defense course in two weeks. 
  • I will be gone on an EQUIP trip next week for three days so have to have most of the stuff planned for the following week ( Self defense and Staff Social. 
  • I need to do my observation of a teacher by the end of the month

And that is just what I remember in the short term. The funny thing is that I am not actually on board to be  doing "school appointed" jobs. I am only suppose to be learning Nepali. Crazy I know! but it's all good!

1 comment:

  1. It is so nice to be able to cross a couple things off this list. Thanks for the prayers. Chapel and the leadership meeting went well! And now it is the weekend. Glad for the down time.

    ReplyDelete