This week, all the new teachers are arriving. Actually most of them are here, but there are a few still to come straggling in. Fortunately they did not come in this weekend, as we had a very serious bandha (three days long) and would not have been able to get them from the airport.
I continue with LOP, but my schedule has been tweaked a bit, so that I can attend certain meetings for the Elementary staff. I am excited to meet the new staff and get to know the returning staff.
Once all the staff returns, I will be helping with some of the in service meetings. That helps give me something else to do, besides just banging my head on a wall to force Nepali into my brain.
As you remember, pray for me and for the school as we start a new academic year!
May God's glory be evident in all that we do!
I continue with LOP, but my schedule has been tweaked a bit, so that I can attend certain meetings for the Elementary staff. I am excited to meet the new staff and get to know the returning staff.
Once all the staff returns, I will be helping with some of the in service meetings. That helps give me something else to do, besides just banging my head on a wall to force Nepali into my brain.
As you remember, pray for me and for the school as we start a new academic year!
May God's glory be evident in all that we do!
No comments:
Post a Comment