For the last week or two, the dogs that freely roam the neighborhood have been
driving me crazy! Not just me, but lots of people living in the area have
been talking about the noise. Tigers roaring - that is understandable...but dogs
barking for hours on end at night? Not acceptable!
A couple nights ago, it got so bad that I prayed, "God, I am awake and this barking is crazy talk. I need sleep. Is there any way possible that you could shut them up? I would appreciate it" And what do you know....it started raining! The barking stopped!
So the next night, I asked my mom to pray about this situation and then I headed to bed. Before sleeping, I prayed again, " Lord, thanks for the sleep last night. Yes, I have gotten wiser in my old age (from yesterday) and realize I should have asked before I even went to bed for your intervention last night, but here I am tonight. I know others are praying too. Just keep the dogs quiet, please."
I woke up this morning refreshed after a long night's sleep! Amen!
driving me crazy! Not just me, but lots of people living in the area have
been talking about the noise. Tigers roaring - that is understandable...but dogs
| Oh sure, now they are sleeping! I wish I could bark! |
A couple nights ago, it got so bad that I prayed, "God, I am awake and this barking is crazy talk. I need sleep. Is there any way possible that you could shut them up? I would appreciate it" And what do you know....it started raining! The barking stopped!
So the next night, I asked my mom to pray about this situation and then I headed to bed. Before sleeping, I prayed again, " Lord, thanks for the sleep last night. Yes, I have gotten wiser in my old age (from yesterday) and realize I should have asked before I even went to bed for your intervention last night, but here I am tonight. I know others are praying too. Just keep the dogs quiet, please."
I woke up this morning refreshed after a long night's sleep! Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment