Sunday, July 8, 2012

Milking a Story for All Its Worth

  This morning, I was woken up by the bellowing of a cow. I thought it was in my room, it was so loud. But I didn't go looking for it. Throughout the morning I would occasionally hear this loud bellow and though it must be down on the road near the sheep lane

When I left the house this morning, I walked out of my front gate and stopped! There was this huge cow standing right there, glaring at me. I avoided eye contact and skirted around her.  She watched me the whole way down the path.  Once I got passed it,  I thought, 'I need a photo 'cause no one is going to believe this.' So I snuck back up the path and snapped this photo.

Later, on the way home, I rounded the wall to the path, a bit wary of what I might find... and lo and behold! The cow had turned into this! Almost the same color and about the right size too.
                                             
                                            I thought, 'Now that was a good trade in.'
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment