| I love the taste of ginger. |
For three long days, all the shops in my area were closed due to a very serious bandha. The strike was actually suppose to last for another day, but the government decided to meet with the protesters and 'peace' was restored.
So today I was finally able to get some food (one can only eat a plain baked potato so long before it get's tiresome) and I am cooking up a storm. I have also learned to have some extra food around the house in case one of these bandhas happens again...(which it will, as there is a constitution to ratify in November.)
But for now.. I am having noodles and buff for dinner with a side of veggies! And as a celebration, I bought a can of ginger beer (my new favorite drink)!
Continue to pray for this country!
No comments:
Post a Comment