LOP was not a success yesterday. Last week we had to cancel two days of classes because of new teacher orientation and this week we will be missing three more days. So I am not getting the daily dose I need to keep up with the language learning. At least that is how I am seeing it.
Then yesterday evening, a neighbor popped in and we were talking about our days' events. When I mentioned my feeling of hopelessness in regards to language, the others in the room all smiled and told me to look up this youtube site.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFGUcJC0qyA
Well at least I am not alone in my feelings!
BTW the neighbor was the lady singing.
Then yesterday evening, a neighbor popped in and we were talking about our days' events. When I mentioned my feeling of hopelessness in regards to language, the others in the room all smiled and told me to look up this youtube site.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFGUcJC0qyA
Well at least I am not alone in my feelings!
BTW the neighbor was the lady singing.
That's hilarious! I can almost hear YOU singing...or not:)
ReplyDelete