you are walking home from school and you see a school bus on the side of the road, full of students jumping around and talking loudly, while the driver and the bus monitor are fixing a flat tire and you think, " Boy, I am glad that I am not the principal of that school, who has to answer all those anxious parent calls!"
And your second thought is, "I should probably get on that bus and have those students sit down and start a game of 20 questions."
But since I was walking home, with both hands full of groceries, I didn't.
Some days it pays not to be an administrator...yet!
And your second thought is, "I should probably get on that bus and have those students sit down and start a game of 20 questions."
But since I was walking home, with both hands full of groceries, I didn't.
Some days it pays not to be an administrator...yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment