On my walk to and from school, I pass the zoo. I know which cage is the tigers because the wall is higher and has more barbed wire on the top. The zoo management apparently allows people to come and paint, post, and graffiti the walls of the zoo. There are constant changes to a lot of it. Some of the displays are well thought out and careful done while others are just graffiti! Here are a couple of the more recent ones. I will let you vote.
Okay. So go ahead a vote and tell me why you like your favorite the best.
I might actually let the zoo management know who the winner is.
| 1. This is a very interesting campaign slogan. But it would depend on the type of cookies. |
| 2. A flock of swans , oops I mean cranes. |
| 3. A bit out of date but some can still dream. |
| 4. I actually saw the folks who painted this one. But I did not see the people who drew on the faces. |
| 5. Win I think I will. |
| 6. No win I think I will. Cuter I am. |
| 7. Who cares who wins Just be silly! |
| 8. Everyone needs a little kung fu in their life. |
| 9. This artwork has to keep being redone as others like to comment on it. |
| 10. Deep Thought. I wonder what they ended up actually doing? |
| 11. This could be true for a lot of folks. Bandhas are very disruptive. |
| 12. For those of you who are more artistic and need detail, I added this one. |
I might actually let the zoo management know who the winner is.
I like the somebody is me. It is a good reminder that we each have a job to do, a role to play and if Somebody doesn't do it then Nobody will.
ReplyDelete