Last week, I issued a challenge to the kitchen staff. Okay, so it was not a real challenge, it was more like a comment that went kind of like this: "Have you ever made No Bake cookies?" I got a puzzled look and then the head cook said, "No but tell me how and I will try!"
So I found a recipe (who knew there were so many), wrote it out (didn't have a printer), and made the proper conversions (using a website to do it), before giving her the recipe.
Yesterday, as I was walking back from language class, I heard, " Oh Gretchen!" and redirected myself towards the kitchen. And there they were! No Bake cookies! They were just putting them on the trays. I was so excited, but I had to wait for them to cool.

After my script class, I made a bee line for the kitchen and was
offered the first cookie. It was so gooey and chocolate-ty! I loved it. It made my stomach smile too. Since this was a new recipe for the kitchen staff, everyone at school got a taste-test.
Rave reviews! So maybe, just maybe, we will see more No Bakes cookies around school this year!
So I found a recipe (who knew there were so many), wrote it out (didn't have a printer), and made the proper conversions (using a website to do it), before giving her the recipe.
Yesterday, as I was walking back from language class, I heard, " Oh Gretchen!" and redirected myself towards the kitchen. And there they were! No Bake cookies! They were just putting them on the trays. I was so excited, but I had to wait for them to cool.
After my script class, I made a bee line for the kitchen and was
offered the first cookie. It was so gooey and chocolate-ty! I loved it. It made my stomach smile too. Since this was a new recipe for the kitchen staff, everyone at school got a taste-test.
Rave reviews! So maybe, just maybe, we will see more No Bakes cookies around school this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment